Sunday 31 August 2014

Week 10: T-minus 14 days away from announcing to the world

10 weeks. We are 2 weeks away from announcing to the world! another 2 week wait! this journey has a lot of counting and waiting. (Most definitely worth the wait)

I was able to celebrate 10 weeks with two of my very dear friends Ms T and Ms M. We celebrated with champagne of course, and as a treat french cuisine, while the husbands stayed at home and played xbox and ate steak.  Our samosa babies now look like jelly babies. I never thought a photo like this would look so beautiful. More tears of joy.

Now to the fun part - have recruited Ms T & Ms M as the baby shower planners. I figured that Im having twins, therefore I need 2 party planners.

The report from Dr J, this week describes "two well-defined gestational sacs containing live fetus (HR - 152 ; HR - 158 Bpm) The yolk sacks are normal.... corresponds to 9 weeks 6 days. 








No comments:

Post a Comment