Saturday 6 September 2014

Week 12: Our Announcement

We are singing from the roof top!

12 weeks and all is well.

The samosa babies are growing, heart beats pumping and reports tell us everything is fine.

We ARE HAVING BABIES!

This is how we shared our announcement with family and friends.
We hope you enjoy the video. I wish I was a fly on the wall when people opened the link. It would have been great to see their reaction.



(We can't claim full creative and imaginative rights to the video as we looked up ways to announce "we are expecting" and took ideas from others and then created our own)


The report from Dr J, tells us  "Twin live fetus in variable presentation" Twin 1 HR - 154Bpm and Twin 2 HR 160Bpm

As I mentioned earlier in India its against the law to disclose the gender of the baby. So my friends have referred to the old wives tale of guessing by the heart rate. Do you know what we are having?

It will now be 4 weeks until our next report and images of the babies. Something tells me this time will go very fast and within a blink of an eye they will be here.

We would like to thank everyone for their kind emails, phone calls, hugs and tears of joy. Its been fantastic to share our wonderful news with you all. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys,
    So Unbelievably thrilled for you! These little ones will bring you so much joy. I simply can't wait to meet them. 40 weeks seems like an eternity away from now, but believe me, they need every moment for growing. It will be worth the wait.

    I think from memory Capi's heartbeat was a little quick, but that could have just been the chocolate crossiant I had beforehand.

    Love Aunty Suzs, Beau and Capi xx

    ReplyDelete