Saturday 17 January 2015

Week 32: Cricket

Milo vs Lassi

Its been a cracker of a cricket season here in Australia. Of course I go for Australia and my darling husband "bleeds blue" goes for India only when they are playing against each other, otherwise he does go for Australia.  This is one of many reasons why we are suppose to have twins! Girls or Boys my darling husband will be putting a cricket bat in their hands before they can talk and walk. I'm looking forward to playing back yard cricket with our kids. Its something we both have imagined for so many years, and perhaps by this time next year we might be playing with a bat & ball. Or at the very least everyone will be dressed up in Aussie cricket gear watching the Boxing Day test and eating christmas left overs.  So did you grow up as a Milo kid? I wonder if in India if they call cricket training for kids "Lassi Kids"?



No comments:

Post a Comment